Mokresh Solar Park is located in the outskirts of the village Mokresh, near the town of Lom (North Bulgaria). The plant was started in 2010 and is the second large scale project in the region. At the time of connection in the beginning of 2011 Mokresh Solar Park is one of the largest plants in the country. Stenli-03 Ltd as subcontractor and partner of the main EPC through several contracts was assigned the full construction of the solar plant excluding some special civil works.
The grid connection is made to a new tower of an existing 20 kV power line. Stenli-03 Ltd is also the main contractor for the reconstruction of 3.3 km of the interconnecting line to the village substation.
- stage - 1 MWp - in operation - connected October 2010
- stage - 2 MWp - launched March 14th 2011
- stage - 3.1 MWp - launched and connected in mid April 2011
- stage - 4.2 MWp - in operation - July 2011
- PV Module Type: Hyundai, Mitsubishi
- Inverter Type – Central type, 3x 1MWp, produced by TMEIC (Toshiba Mitsubishi – Electric Industrial Systems Corporation); SMA distributed inverters for last stage
- Support Structure – Fixed Type, produced by Corus, Hill & Smith